Click the icon below to register for an Activity
Welcome back for the 2019-2020 school year! Again this year, BPS is utelizing an online registration system to help streamline the paperwork process for students who participate in activities. In order to complete registration for your student so that he/she is eligible to participate here is what needs to be done:
- A physical examination must be completed prior to your student participating in a practice. Physicals are good for the current school year as long as they took place on or after April 15th of the preceding school year. There will be a section in the online registration for you to upload the physical. A valid copy of the physical must be uploaded here or your student will not be eligible to participate.
- Complete the online registration for your student. A link is available from each school’s activities page that will take you to the online registration. Click on the icon for activities registration. In this process you will be asked to fill out some general information, upload a physical, complete the code of conduct form, complete a medical history/information section and complete a section on concussions. Please note, if your student is a middle school student who will be competing at the high school level you will need to register them under the high school for that sport.
- Pay the appropriate activity fee in one of two ways.
- Activity fees can be paid in the office at your student’s school or you may choose to take advantage of www.mypaymentsplus.com.
- MyPaymentsPlus allows you to pay for all activity fees in addition to depositing lunch money, paying for parking passes, etc. and does not charge a fee to do so. MyPaymentsPlus also allows you to see a history of your payments so you know when you made a payment and what the amount was.
Once you have completed the online registration, uploaded a physical and paid the fee for your student he/she should be registered and ready to go for the school year. You should not have to complete a new registration each time a new season rolls around as long as all items (including all activity fees for the year) were taken care of in the initial registration. You may choose to pay your activity fees each season or you may choose to pay them all up front if you know your student will be participating in that activity.
If you have any questions about the online activity registration, please do not hesitate to contact your school activities director at the contact number or email listed for them.